Thursday 11 October 2012

Welcome to my journey

Hi and welcome to my very first post. It is my hope that you will join me in my quest to beautify our world one project at a time. I love to explore various crafting techniques and recreating thrift store and found items at minimal cost into treasures for my home or gifts. Below are some items I have created lately with different mediums. 


  •  Felt and tulle roses


  •  Cricut and papercrafting


  •  Dollar store box altered into " Miladys Button Box"


  •  Hand dyed paper flowers

  •  Loom Knitting


  •  Crackle Painted Box with Napkin Decoupage
I hope you will follow along and find some inspiration in my endeavours.I will post tutorials from time to time and would really appreciate your comments good or bad.  Thanks so much......Linda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, Congratulations on your first post! I am a mom to 4 grown daughters, a 10 year old son, grams to 1 & sort of new to blogging too. I really love it. I like your red entry table too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Quirkyduck and Kathy. I think I am going to enjoy blogging. Kathy what is your blog title? I would love to check it out

      Delete