Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas is coming

Im finally getting the Christmas decorations up. This has been a very busy winter so far with the addition of 2 new grandkids and our 40th anniversary, my birthday and an extended family Christmas get together next weekend I have been busier than ever and loving every second.
The tree is up and the mantle is done
The mantle is filled with my collection of vintage music boxes and my waterglobe train.
The framed certificate on the mantle was from our 4 kids,spouses and grandkids.
They all signed the matting congratulating us on 40 yrs
.
The Nativity takes centre stage in the dining room
The bakers rack is prettied up
The hutch in the kitchen may change . Not sure yet.
Vintage ornaments on the dining table.
And my little wagon filled with vintage toys under the tree
Top of the China cabinet
I have had the doll on Santas knee since I was young and the Daddy bear reading The night before Christmas was an Avon purchase a while back. He actually tells the whole story.
Ready for Santa

These two are on the buffet in the entry awaiting guests.
So pop on over,  the kettles on and the cookies are in the oven.
Have a great day.....Linda

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - have you done anything exciting for Halloween decor? I made some cute ghosts over at thequirkyduck.com ;) love ya momma xo

    ReplyDelete